HHPS Website Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to Hemel Hempstead Photographic Society [HHPS]. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that HHPS collects, and the ways in which HHPS uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
HHPS may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including the date you were registered as a member of the website and the date and time you last logged-in to the website);
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website and registering for other HHPS activities (including your name, your email address and your HHPS membership number);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including images and image details submitted via the website as entries in HHPS competitions and as entries for the photo galleries, contributions to the various discussion forums, emails you send to HHPS Committee members);
- other information that you send to HHPS such as your address and telephone details, details of the products you use in your photography (photographic gear); and
- other information about your membership of HHPS including the sections you have been assigned to for HHPS competitions.
Using personal information
HHPS may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the members-only part of the HHPS website for the benefit of other HHPS members only;
- publish images and image details in both the public and private image galleries on the HHPS website with your consent; and
- send you emails about HHPS business and usage of the HHPS website.
HHPS will never disclose your personal information to any third party except when it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
HHPS will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
HHPS will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites.
HHPS is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This privacy statement